Friday, September 01, 2006

Hello World...!!!...by astrostocktrader

I am a mixing between Uranian astrologer and Cosmobiologist, from what I have learned with these two systems. I have found my most usedful techniques, may it be a few mixed ideas that difference from the other traditions astrologers.Many astrologers, maybe most of them used the 360-degree chart and house systems. But for me, I am familiar with the 90-degree chart and used the technique so call …midpoint..it is the relationship between the planets which founded centuries ago by Alfred Witte, the founder of Uranian system, Hamburg School of Astrology.Reinhold Ebertin, the founder of Cosmobiology began his research about midpiont and the method of earlier Hamburg School. Later, Mr. Ebertin said that Cosmobiology does not recognize any house system. I think it’s a long tory to tell you here…
In Uranian system, the transneptune planets which is Cupido, Hades, Zeus, Kronos, Apollon, Admetos, Vulcanus, and Poseidon are used…But I am not use the transneptune planets in my work, for what reason of my mixing method like I tell you on the first place. But I used the most famous method of the Uranian system call Solar Arc…as the core of my prediction.Cosmobiology determined the Sun and the Moon and the 8 planets(Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturm, Uranus, Neptune and Pluto) and also the MC and ASC as well. Cosmobiology used the Koch system and the Midpoints of the above planets.

No comments: